Friday, March 21, 2014

Inspiration for Selina's Room



Hey readers!!!! 

How long did it take for you to come up with a theme for your child's room??  I believe I was almost 6 mos along when it finally hit me.  I didn't want her room to be very babyish...  Is that such thing.. I guess what I am trying to think is not traditional baby girl room with just pink or just purple in her room.  Now looking at her room, yes there is some "baby" elements that decorate her room, but the big things are more of a modern taste.  

As I was searching Etsy for a quilt that will be the source of inspiration for her room. I wanted her to have a room that has multiple colors in it and that she can use when she gets older. But my budget wasn't exactly large either.  I finally found THE QUILT. And I had to have it, right then in there. And it finally set the motion for how her room is decorated now.  I love it and can't wait to show you each and every detail of her room.

Here are some snapshots of certain elements in her room, I will do another posting on Sunday about each snapshot you see and explain details of where I found them. (Sorry I am not 100% ready to show you the entire room)  









Sorry to leave you hanging. Let your imagination run wild. 

What was your inspiration for your child(ren)'s room??





No comments:

Post a Comment