Sorry for the lack of postings this week. I picked up a lot extra shifts this week. It been a crazy week. But that is okay.
Five things that I enjoyed about this week.
1. Monday's weather was amazing. Windows open, white shorts, tank top and FLIP FLOPS!!!! .. Of course Tuesday it got cold. :(
2. Selina got her Easter Package from my parents and siblings.. Soo freaking cute!!! She got a cute dress, lil cover up sweater to go over it, headbands, two hats. One is a sun hat, and I been keeping an eye out for one. And I didn't even mention it to my mom.. Mom knows!!!! of course a matching bib and a cute little pink bunny!!!!! I got to get my self working on putting her easter basket together.
3. This week I picked up extra shifts. Which I am really enjoying to have adult time. Even though I miss my baby at times; I enjoy adult conversations and it gets me out of the house for a little while.
4. Selina turned 2 mos & 2 month check up was on Tuesday.. She is 11 pounds and 2 ounces.. Man... She is growing fast... too fast for this momma.
5. And Wednesday night going into Thursday night... SELINA SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG... FOR THE FIRST TIME :) ONE HAPPY MOMMA!!!