Friday, April 18, 2014
Sorry for the lack of postings this week. I picked up a lot extra shifts this week. It been a crazy week. But that is okay.
Five things that I enjoyed about this week.
1. Monday's weather was amazing. Windows open, white shorts, tank top and FLIP FLOPS!!!! .. Of course Tuesday it got cold. :(
2. Selina got her Easter Package from my parents and siblings.. Soo freaking cute!!! She got a cute dress, lil cover up sweater to go over it, headbands, two hats. One is a sun hat, and I been keeping an eye out for one. And I didn't even mention it to my mom.. Mom knows!!!! of course a matching bib and a cute little pink bunny!!!!! I got to get my self working on putting her easter basket together.
3. This week I picked up extra shifts. Which I am really enjoying to have adult time. Even though I miss my baby at times; I enjoy adult conversations and it gets me out of the house for a little while.
4. Selina turned 2 mos & 2 month check up was on Tuesday.. She is 11 pounds and 2 ounces.. Man... She is growing fast... too fast for this momma.
5. And Wednesday night going into Thursday night... SELINA SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG... FOR THE FIRST TIME :) ONE HAPPY MOMMA!!!
Monday, April 14, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Hey there readers, IT IS FRIDAY!!!
I am gonna start trying to do High Five for Friday each and every Friday. May this will help me post things on a regular basis, even if I don't have any recipes or DIY posts.
What happened in the Keck household this week?
1. My daughter stayed with the babysitter for a full day! This was her first and I was pleased to hear she was a good girl.
2. We got news that Spencer's army leave has been approved!!!! So happy about that!!! We got a lot of time and lots of things we want to squeeze in while we are home.
3. Selina is now focusing on items. Like mirror in the car, and elephants hanging from her swing. :)
4. A local hero passed away from my hometown. You may have heard of her. She taught the world to always keep smiling... REST IN PEACE Princess Lacey!!! Princess Lacey Passes Away
You can google more information on her. She is truly inspiration!!! Heaven has gained a princess angel!
5. And the SPRING WEATHER IS HERE TO STAY... well for this week it is :)
In a middle of a sneeze!! :)
Have a great Friday!!!!
Monday, April 7, 2014
Today I finally got around to make my Breast Milk Storage for my Freezer.. I couldn't stand all the bags of breast milk just thrown in the freezer and I never can find the oldest bag.
I wish I could take credit for the idea. Like most of my ideas, I got it from Pinterest.
Due to the bags that I use for storing my milk are wider than the large boxes of cereal, I opted to use a different type of box. Make sure before cutting the box, that you compare your bags to the width and the length of the box. It possibly will save time wasted.
Supplies: Box, Tape, Scissors, and Wrapping Paper (I bought from Michael's recently for 1.50, I love their Value section, I believe that is what they call it)
I cut the opening to the box for the bags to be pulled. Again make sure you compare hole size to your bags.
AND THEN THE BEST PART... WRAPPING IT UP.. . P.S. I cut the flaps off on top, you can leave them it is your preference.
All wrapped up. and then I cut the paper off where the hole was.
I organized the bags that were already in my freezer and put the oldest ones in the box first to recent.
And the freezer got a lil organization makeover while I was at it.. MY HUBBY WAS SHOCKED.. No more food falling out when you open the door. :)
Have a great Monday y'all!!!