Friday, April 26, 2013

Purpose to the blog

Hey everyone,

Please bear with me when I am going though the early stages of my blog.  The reason that I am starting this blog is to help give escape from the busy daily lives we have.  Espically with the military.  There is some goals that I have in mind, I would love this blog to be a place where I can express the ins and outs of the miltary life. Not that I am an expert by any means. Just to help out other wives, I wished I had that before entering in the miltary world. But I handled it just fine.  But it wasn't easy..  I would love this to
also be a place where I can show new recipes and maybe even a DIY projects. Most of these projects or recipes will fit in the busy life of everyone, not just the military.  I would love this blog to be a place to connect military wives around the country maybe even the world. Please comment or email me if you have any feedback on making this a blog that you will love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment