Monday, May 13, 2013

Frost

Hey y'all!!! 


Sorry there hasn't been any post lately.. Not a whole lot has been occurring. I have been working on my big project. Not making as much progress as I wanted. But I am gonna post another picture hint below. I have been working with my plants the last few days. We were suppose to get frost overnight last night and thank goodness it didn't occur, but I was still prepared for it. Tonight, they are giving us a below freezing warning for tonight.. Ughhhh so all my potted planted have been making home inside our house.  Morning glory has been sprouting. Those don't take long at all. Last year I planted them really late and they still did awesome.  I been covering my outside plants with newspaper and tarps.   Hopefully it doesn't get below zero tonight.. Cross your fingers and toes for me. 




What do you think it is??


No comments:

Post a Comment