Friday, May 3, 2013

Chicken Dumplings Crockpot recipe.


Chicken Dumplings Crockpot Recipe


Ingredients:
1lb of Boneless Skinless Chickenbreast (about two to three)
2 cans of condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can of Chicken Broth
1 medium White Onion (diced)
4 Large Flaky refrigerator Biscuits (half a can) 

(After making this recipe once, I started to add some veggies with it, amazing!)

Place thawed chicken in crock pot. Top with cream of chicken soup, chicken both and diced onion (also veggies if you are adding them in). Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 8 hours. do not stir while cooking. 

Cut each uncooked biscuits into nine small pieces and stir into the chicken mixture. Continue to cook on high for thirty mins, if cooking on low (switch to high). Remove chicken from slow-cooker and shred with fork. (I have made this numerous times and it would just shred so easy, I never had to pull it out of the cooker). Return to slow-cooker and stir everything together. Serve Hot. This makes about six to eight servings.  

For leftovers, I would serve over white rice.

(I wish I could give you a link where I retrieve this recipe from, but sadly can't) 

No comments:

Post a Comment